You can CHANGE THE WORLD! Support young adults trying to change the world with the purchase of this hoodie designed by the Alumni Board of Voices: The Chicago Jewish Teen Foundation. $12 from each hoodie purchase will be donated to the Board, a 501(c)(3) division of the Jewish United Fund of Chicago.
The 2023-24 Voices Alumni Board strives to fund organizations that support and uplift people with disabilities and their families, prevent violence and address associated trauma, and contribute to the global sustainability of the planet as a means of protecting all living things. Their efforts are guided by their core values: compassion, community, and hope.
Please note that this is a PRE-ORDER: All hoodies will be created in early January in time for the Alumni Board's Carnival event!
- Sweatshirts are a soft cotton/poly blend
- Color palette and pattern may vary slightly from the picture shown
- Wash in cold water inside out on; lay flat to dry
- Unisex sizing
- Gildan sweatshirts run true to size
- All fundraising items are FINAL SALE.