The We Will Dance Again tee shirt sends a message of hope in the wake of the war in Israel.
This tee design was inspired by Mia Schem, a 21 year old French-Israeli citizen who was kidnapped by Hamas at the Nova Music Festival. Mia was held captive in Gaza for 54 days. Upon release, she tattooed the phrase “We will dance again” on her left forearm just above the date 7.10.23.
For every t-shirt purchased, dyeGirl will donate a tee to survivors and families of victims of the October 7 attack in Israel. The donated tees will be delivered to Israel as part of a solidarity mission in February.
- Tees are a soft cotton/poly blend
- Color palette and pattern may vary slightly from the picture shown
- Wash in cold water inside out on; lay flat to dry
- Unisex sizing
- Gildan Soft Style tees run true to size
- All personalized items are FINAL SALE.